Now that you’ve mastered the basics of Asana, you’re ready to supercharge your team’s work. But how do you get everyone else on board? If you’re spearheading the implementation of Asana in your team or company, this workshop is for you! Please note, this workshop is designed for all Asana customers but may include mention of some Premium and/or Business features.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn Asana implementation best practices and common pitfalls, sourced from our dedicated Customer Success Managers
- Consider the Asana conventions you want to define for your team or company
- Exchange best practices and advice with other Asana users
- Learn how to set up your organization or workspace and invite teammates
- Leave with a tailored onboarding plan and resources to put your plan into practice
Register today and join us for advice and tactics you can use right away. Plus, it’s free!
P.S. If you’re just getting started, we recommend attending the Introduction to Asana workshop first.
Last but not least: Please bring your (fully charged) laptop!
Register now for this free and informative event.
About Asana: Asana helps teams organize and manage all of their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Asana has more than 60,000 paying organizations and millions of free organizations across 195 countries. Global customers such as AB-InBev, Airbnb, KLM Air France, NASA, Overstock.com, Uber, Viessmann Group and Vox Media rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns.