AI is promising to revolutionize work. And with ~52% of knowledge workers saying AI will have a positive impact on their work, now’s the time to learn how.
Join us on November 1st for a hybrid, hands-on training on how AI is joining the team to help you drive greater clarity, impact, and scale at work. You’ll take a tour of AI for Asana and learn how to get started, customize, and discover AI best practices right from your laptop!
You’ll learn, create, and be inspired by:
- Hands-on demos & trainings with our Community and Product teams on the latest from Asana Intelligence
- Innovation preview of what Asana is building with AI next
- Findings on the the state of AI at work and what it means for you
- Strategies for effectively implementing AI within your organization today
- Insights on our AI principles and vision at a live Q&A with product experts
✨ Bonus: by attending the event, you will be able to sign-up for Asana’s exclusive early access program to begin testing future AI solutions before anyone else.
Those joining us in person will be treated to breakfast from Asana's Culinary team and have the opportunity to network and meet the engineers who built Asana Intelligence. Reminder: Please bring your fully charged laptop.
Asana Intelligence features are currently available for Organizations only. If you are currently on a Workspace, you will not have access to our AI features during this workshop; however, we are working to bring these to Workspace customers soon. To learn more about the differences between organizations and workspaces, visit this Asana Help Center article.
Exposure to COVID-19 and other illnesses is an inherent risk in any public setting where people are present. Asana does not accept liability if attendees contract any illness as a result of attending this event.
Can’t make it? Register anyways and get the on-demand demo after the event.