Are you interested in learning how to collaborate and work more effectively as a team, or within your business? Whether you want to streamline workflows, run projects more efficiently, reduce time wasted in meetings, spreadsheets and emails, or improve clarity within your teams and work - this seminar is for you.
Get insights and real-life examples of how to transform your business. Learn how organisations like Barfoot & Thompson, Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development (ATEED) and others are using Asana to dramatically improve the way they work and the results they can achieve.
This seminar is designed to help you:
- Understand what "Collaborative Work Management" is and why it matters
- How can you harness the power of “people+process” with Asana to drive sustained innovation and business improvement
- Learn how to streamline projects, meetings, company planning and more
- Practical use cases from Asana and our customers that you can bring back to your team today
- Meet Asana experts and set up time to explore your environment
Hear from Asana customers:
We will be hosting a “The art and science of teamwork and productivity” fireside chat with:
- Cheyne Stevens, Event Development Coordinator, Auckland Tourism, Events & Economic Development
- Vaughan Borcovsky, Operations Manager, Barfoot & Thompson
- Daniel Rode, General Manager Digital and Brand, Entrada Travel Group
- Hollie Ellis, Asana Certified Pro
They will be sharing their stories and best practices on how to improve teamwork, productivity and/or innovation in their teams or organisations. They’ll touch on why they came to use Asana, how they are currently using Asana (and its impact on the organisation) and some actionable advice for your own journey.
Register today and join us for advice and tactics you can use right away. Plus, it’s free!
About Asana: Asana helps teams coordinate and manage all the work they do together. Companies such as Uber, NASA, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation use Asana to manage everything from marketing campaigns to product launches to team goals. With more than 50,000 paying customers and millions of team members across 194 countries, Asana is widely recognized as a leader in Work Management software. Learn more at www.asana.com.