Already familiar with Asana basics and ready to add more workflows, connect your work, and dive deeper into functionality? Join this virtual workshop focused on the possibilities you can unlock with Premium and Business features—which you can test drive during the session.
In this virtual workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Track, categorize, and sort your team’s work using custom fields.
- Save time and scale processes with custom templates.
- Standardize intake processes with Forms and automate work with Rules.
- Set up and adjust project schedules and task dependencies with Timeline
- Connect your work across tools with popular integrations.
- Monitor progress and manage team bandwidth in real time with Portfolios and Workload.
Register for this free session and get tips, best practices, and your questions answered.
This event is a part of the Asana Together World Tour, a series of highly engaging and interactive learning opportunities designed for you and your team. Get ready to collaborate live, ask questions, and learn directly from our team at Asana.
P.S. This session is designed for people who are familiar with the basics of Asana. If you’re just getting started, we recommend attending the Introduction to Asana virtual workshop first.
About Asana: A leading work management platform, Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives. With Asana, teams stay organized and connected. From Air Asia, AllBirds, KLM, Kohl's, Sephora, Viessmann, and more, over 70,000 organizations and millions of customers across 190 countries rely on Asana to manage company goals, product launches, marketing campaigns, and everything in between.