NOTE: This interactive workshop will be hosted virtually for our Boston community. Please check your email for instructions on how to join.
Already familiar with Asana basics? Join this virtual workshop to help your team be more productive than ever. Get tips for using advanced Premium and Business features. Replace cumbersome spreadsheets with Asana projects that include custom fields and dynamic timelines. Scale processes with project templates and report on your team’s progress. Please note, this virtual workshop focuses on Asana Premium and Business features, which you’ll be able to test drive during the session.
In this virtual workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Track, categorize, and sort your team’s work using Custom Fields
- Build custom templates to efficiently manage and scale the projects your team tackles on a regular basis
- Standardize intake processes with Forms and automate work with Rules
- Use Timeline to create visual projects plans with start dates and dependencies so you can keep deadline-driven projects on schedule
- Extend your existing workflows into Asana with popular integrations
- Get a high-level view of what’s going on with Portfolios and Advanced Search, then balance your team’s capacity with Workload
Register today and join us for advice and tactics you can use right away. Plus, it’s free!
P.S. This session is designed for people who are familiar with the basics of Asana. If you’re just getting started, we recommend attending the Introduction to Asana virtual workshop first.
About Asana: A leading work management platform, Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives. With Asana, teams stay organized and connected. From Air Asia, AllBirds, KLM, Kohl's, Sephora, Viessmann, and more, over 70,000 organizations and millions of customers across 195 countries rely on Asana to manage company goals, product launches, marketing campaigns, and everything in between.