Are you just getting started with Asana and need a bit more direction on how to navigate your workspace or do you need more information to determine if Asana is the right project management tool for you? If you can answer yes to one of these questions, then this workshop is for you!
Learn how to build the foundation for using Asana successfully - as an individual, as a part of your team, or organization.
In this workshop, we’ll be discussing:
- Project management pain points and how to overcome them.
- What is Asana & why should you be using a project management tool
- The types of projects you can create in Asana
- How to use Asana in your personal & professional life
Asana workspace walkthrough which will include:
- Creating & customizing your Asana profile, notifications & settings.
- Creating teams, projects & tasks
- Organizing your work with My Tasks
- Tracking your work with inbox
- Asana integrations
- How to use Asana for your personal life
- Welcome & introductions
- Asana Basics Workshop
- Q + A With Shawnee
- Closing remarks & share resources
Asana Together Dallas event page
Asana Together Dallas Discord Community
Subscribe to the Asana Together Dallas newsletter
Host an Asana event
Sponsor an Asana event
Be a speaker at an Asana event
Join Polywork Club: Tips & Tricks for Asana Users
For questions regarding this event, please get in touch with Shawnee Leonard - email@example.com