About The Event
Are you just getting started with Asana and need a bit more direction on how to navigate your workspace or do you need more information to determine if Asana is the right project management tool for you? If you can answer yes to one of these questions, then this workshop is for you!
Learn how to build the foundation for using Asana successfully - as an individual, as a part of your team, or organization.
In this workshop, we’ll be discussing:
- Project management pain points and how to overcome them.
- What is Asana & why should you be using a project management tool
- Asana workspace walkthrough which will include:
- how to create a project
- what to include in your project overview
- how to create tasks
- assign tasks to individuals, due dates, etc.
- team communication: how to @ a teammate, send messages, status updates, adding collaborators, and respond to inbox notifications
- Asana integrations
- How to use Asana for your personal life
Please note: this virtual workshop is designed for beginner Asana users who are currently on the free plan, but may include mention of some Premium features.
11:30 - 11:40a: Welcome & introductions
11:40a: Introduction To Asana Presentation begins
12:30p: Q+A session with Shawnee
12:45p: Closing remarks
1p: Event ends
For questions regarding this event, please contact Shawnee Leonard - email@example.com