NOTE: This interactive workshop will be hosted virtually for our Hamburg community. We will send a Zoom link out via email prior to the event.
Now that you’ve mastered the basics of Asana, you’re ready to supercharge your team’s work. But how do you get everyone else on board? If you’re spearheading the implementation of Asana in your team or company, this session is for you! This virtual workshop primarily focuses on change management best practices and is not an in-depth exploration of Asana features and workflows.
In this virtual workshop you will:
- Learn Asana implementation best practices and common pitfalls, sourced from our dedicated Customer Success Managers
- Clarify the types of work your team will manage in Asana
- Learn how to set up your organization or workspace and invite teammates
- Consider the Asana conventions you want to define for your team or company
- Leave with a tailored onboarding plan and resources to put your plan into practice
Register today and join us for advice and tactics you can use right away. Plus, it’s free!
P.S. This session is designed for people who are already familiar with the basics of Asana. If you’re just getting started, we recommend attending the Introduction to Asana virtual workshop first.
About Asana: Asana is a leading work management platform that's pioneering the future of work. With Asana, everyone knows the company goals they're working towards, what needs to be done to achieve them, and how work is tracking against them. Organizations around the world rely on Asana to help their teams reduce ‘work about work’ so they can focus on the work that matters most, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Headquartered in San Francisco, Asana helps over 70,000 organizations and millions of customers across 195 countries, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann, manage everything from company objectives, to digital transformations to product launches and marketing campaigns.