NOTE: This interactive workshop will be hosted virtually for our Hamburg community. We will send a Zoom link out via email prior to the event.
Are you just getting started with Asana? Then this virtual workshop is for you! Get guided training with our team to build the foundations for using Asana successfully—as an individual, as part of your team, and within your organization.
In this virtual workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Create projects and tasks to organize and track your team’s work, especially deadlines
- Simplify team communication—comment on tasks, add collaborators, @mention teammates, respond to inbox notifications, and more
- Recognize the different types of projects and processes you can manage in Asana
- Turn conversations in email and chat into actionable follow-ups with Slack, Outlook, and Gmail integrations
- Use the Asana mobile app to capture tasks and track work on the go
Register today and join us for advice and tactics you can use right away. Plus, it’s free!
About Asana: Asana is a leading work management platform that's pioneering the future of work. With Asana, everyone knows the company goals they're working towards, what needs to be done to achieve them, and how work is tracking against them. Organizations around the world rely on Asana to help their teams reduce ‘work about work’ so they can focus on the work that matters most, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Headquartered in San Francisco, Asana helps over 70,000 organizations and millions of customers across 195 countries, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann, manage everything from company objectives, to digital transformations to product launches and marketing campaigns.