The Asana Community team is pleased to invite you to our next Asana meetup in London! This is a great opportunity to connect with like-minded professionals, learn from Asana Enterprise Solutions Consultant Ivan Coelho, and walk away with actionable knowledge to better operationalize your team’s work and execute on processes seamlessly.
At this event, you will:
🔸 Hear our suggested approach to planning for the new year by OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
🔸 See how to use Asana Goals as single source of truth for your company's goals
🔸 Get tips on using Goals as a live, accountability tool to help with quarterly reporting and results sharing
🎤 But that's not all! You'll also have the chance to hear from not one, but two Ambassadors at customer organizations: Elad Dwek (Construction Technology Manager @ Amazon UK) and Sonny Tadjer (Head of Tech @ UNTIL) will share how their teams have been using Asana to work in a smarter way!
Engage in open discussions and bring your questions to our experts during our interactive Q&A to close the session. Don't forget to bring your laptop, if you would like to show us what you are building in Asana 💻
🧐 Not a member of the Asana Community program? No problem! Join today and unlock early access to these events in the future.
Spaces are limited to 30 participants, so make sure to secure your spot as soon as possible. To do so, simply click on the registration button above.
How to get the most out of this event:
- 👯 If you would like to attend with a work +1, share the link to this page with them and make sure they secure their own spot, too
- Bring your laptop, if you would like to show us what you are building in Asana 💻
- ☕️ Please arrive at 8:15am for an 8:30am start, with coffee and breakfast on us to fuel your learning ☕️
📍How to reach us:
- We will be in room LGA (Lower Ground Floor) at WeWork, 1 Mark Square London, EC2A 4EG
- 🚇 Old Street Tube Stop, Shoreditch High Street Overground (5 Minute walk to both). 12 Minute walk to Liverpool Street Station (providing multiple tube and out of London train lines). Bike storage available 🚲
Please note that this is an in-person meetup and will not be recorded, and that exposure to COVID-19 and other illnesses is an inherent risk in any public setting where people are present. Asana does not accept liability if attendees contract any illness as a result of attending this event.