Are you familiar with Asana tasks and projects, and ready to build more complex, cross-functional workflows and dive deeper into Asana's advanced functionality? Join this in-person workshop focused on the possibilities you can unlock with key Premium and Business features—which you can test drive during the session.
This session is best for:
- Team members and team leads who want to increase efficiency in workflows
In this in-person workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Link multiple projects together to manage complex, cross- functional processes
- Standardize intake processes with forms
- Automate work with rules
- Streamline feedback cycles with proofing & approvals
Register for this session to get best practices, learn insider tips, and have your questions answered. Please bring your fully charged laptop.
This free 2 hour training is part 3 of 4 of the Asana Together World Tour, a series of highly engaging and interactive learning opportunities designed for you and your team. Get ready to collaborate live, ask questions, and learn directly from our team at Asana.
P.S. This session is designed for people who are familiar with the basics of Asana. If you’re just getting started, we recommend attending Getting started with Asana in-person workshop first.
How to find us:
- The WeWork Kings Place location is at 90, York Way, N1 9AG, next door to The Guardian offices
- Once in the lobby, head to your right to check in with the building security team
- Once past the security gates, walk to the lifts: the WeWork is on the 7th floor
- On the 7th floor, the Asana Community team will check you in at the entrance and show you to the classroom!
Exposure to COVID-19 and other illnesses is an inherent risk in any public setting where people are present. Asana does not accept liability if attendees contract any illness as a result of attending this event.
About Asana: Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Asana has more than 135,000 paying customers and millions of free organizations in over 200 countries and territories. Global customers such as Amazon, Affirm, Japan Airlines, and Sky rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For more information, visit www.asana.com.