Reporting on the progress of your work doesn't have to involve hours of building presentations. Instead, you can track the work and report on it—all within Asana! We'll help you get the ball rolling with this in-person workshop.
This session is best for:
- Team leads and project leads who need to report on initiatives.
This interactive in-person training will focus on how to report on work in Asana at multiple levels. You will learn how to:
- Visualize project progress with dashboards
- Track multiple initiatives with portfolios
- Manage team bandwidth with workload
- Gain org-wide insights with universal reporting
- Identify best practices to ensure clean and meaningful data
Register today, invite your teammates, and join us for advice and tactics you can use right away. Please bring your fully charged laptop.
This free 2 hour training is part 4 of 4 of the Asana Together World Tour, a series of highly engaging and interactive learning opportunities designed for you and your team. Get ready to collaborate live, ask questions, and learn directly from our team at Asana.
P.S. This session is designed for people who are familiar with the basics of Asana. If you’re just getting started, we recommend attending the Getting started with Asana in-person workshop first.
How to find us:
- The WeWork Kings Place location is at 90, York Way, N1 9AG, next door to The Guardian offices
- Once in the lobby, head to your right to check in with the building security team
- Once past the security gates, walk to the lifts: the WeWork is on the 7th floor
- On the 7th floor, the Asana Community team will check you in at the entrance and show you to the classroom!
Exposure to COVID-19 and other illnesses is an inherent risk in any public setting where people are present. Asana does not accept liability if attendees contract any illness as a result of attending this event.
About Asana: Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Asana has more than 135,000 paying customers and millions of free organizations in over 200 countries and territories. Global customers such as Amazon, Affirm, Japan Airlines, and Sky rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For more information, visit www.asana.com.