NOTE: This interactive workshop will be hosted virtually for our London community. We will send a Zoom link out via email prior to the event.
Learn how to maximize your team’s productivity in this virtual workshop on Asana’s Premium features. Replace cumbersome spreadsheets with Asana projects that include custom fields and dynamic timelines, scale your team’s replicable processes with project templates, and create reports on your team’s work. Please note, this virtual workshop focuses on Asana Premium features, which you’ll be able to test drive during the session.
In this virtual workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Track, categorize, and sort your team’s work using Custom Fields and Advanced Search
- Use Timeline to create visual projects plans with start dates and dependencies so you can keep deadline-driven projects on schedule
- Build custom templates to efficiently manage the projects your team tackles on a regular basis
- Sync Asana tasks to your calendar for easy visibility
- Upload files from Google Drive, Box, OneDrive or Dropbox to create a single source of truth
Register today and join us for advice and tactics you can use right away. Plus, it’s free!
P.S. If you’re just getting started using Asana, we recommend attending the Introduction to Asana virtual workshop first.
About Asana: Asana is a leading work management platform that's pioneering the future of work. With Asana, everyone knows the company goals they're working towards, what needs to be done to achieve them, and how work is tracking against them. Organizations around the world rely on Asana to help their teams reduce ‘work about work’ so they can focus on the work that matters most, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Headquartered in San Francisco, Asana helps over 70,000 organizations and millions of customers across 195 countries, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann, manage everything from company objectives, to digital transformations to product launches and marketing campaigns.