Are you ready to make the most of Asana? In this workshop, you’ll learn how to streamline collaborative requests and feedback cycles with Forms and Proofing, forecast and manage your team’s capacity with Workload, and monitor progress on work across your team or company with Portfolios. Please note, this workshop focuses on Asana Business features, which you’ll be able to test drive during the session.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Centralize and standardize work requests with Forms
- Proof images from within Asana and integrate with Adobe Creative Cloud to provide clear and actionable feedback
- Upload files from Google Drive, Box, OneDrive or Dropbox to create a single source of truth
- Use Workload to manage and balance your team’s assignments, and forecast capacity issues before they arise
- Create Portfolios to organize and monitor multiple projects at once on web and mobile
Register today and join us for advice and tactics you can use right away. Plus, it’s free!
P.S. If you’re just getting started using Asana, we recommend attending the Introduction to Asana workshop first.
Last but not least: Please bring your (fully charged) laptop!
About Asana: Asana helps teams organize and manage all of their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Asana has more than 60,000 paying organizations and millions of free organizations across 195 countries. Global customers such as AB-InBev, Airbnb, KLM Air France, NASA, Overstock.com, Uber, Viessmann Group and Vox Media rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns.