If you work in a remote team, you’ve likely seen first hand, the challenges of keeping track of who’s working on what, by when.
This 1hr. practical-skills workshop can help remove the guesswork.
You’ll discover how today's top performing creative, technical, marketing and operations teams are using Agile methods combined with Asana to:
- Gain clearer visibility over who is working on what, by when
- Eliminate ad hoc communications and unnecessary meetings
- Improve focus by decreasing interruptions and app switching
- Accelerate project flow by removing barriers earlier and preventing re-work
- Reduce stress & fatigue by decreasing last-minute, rushed timelines
- Deliver more value sooner so both your team and your customers are happier
By adopting a few simple Agile-based practices and routines using the Asana work management tool, you can improve clarity and streamline workflows to achieve more, faster while reducing workload.
Designed for leaders, managers, and teams of all types and sizes, this 1-hr. intensive will equip you with the actionable, on-the-ground steps to improve performance without all the stress, confusion, and frustration that's become so common in today’s remote work environments. If you’re ready for change, you won’t want to miss it.
We can’t wait to share more with you.
To getting big things done, together.