Learn how to maximize your team’s productivity in this workshop on Asana’s Premium features. Replace cumbersome spreadsheets with Asana projects that include custom fields and dynamic timelines, scale your team’s replicable processes with project templates, and create reports on your team’s work. Please note, this workshop focuses on Asana Premium features, which you’ll be able to test drive during the session.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Track, categorize, and sort your team’s work using Custom Fields and Advanced Search
- Use Timeline to create visual projects plans with start dates and dependencies so you can keep deadline-driven projects on schedule
- Build custom templates to efficiently manage the projects your team tackles on a regular basis
- Sync Asana tasks to your calendar for easy visibility
- Upload files from Google Drive, Box, OneDrive or Dropbox to create a single source of truth
Register today and join us for knowledge you can use right away. Plus, it’s free!
P.S. This workshop focuses on features in Asana Premium. If you’re just getting started using Asana, we recommend attending Introduction to Asana first
Last but not least: Please bring your (fully charged) laptop! This workshop does NOT cover using Asana on a phone or tablet.
Register now for this free and informative event.