Already familiar with Asana basics and ready to add more workflows, connect your work, and dive deeper into functionality? Join this virtual workshop focused on the possibilities you can unlock with Premium and Business features—which you can test drive during the session.
In this virtual workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Track, categorize, and sort your team’s work using custom fields
- Save time and scale processes with custom templates
- Standardize intake processes with Forms and automate work with Rules
- Set up and adjust project schedules and task dependencies with Timeline
- Connect your work across tools with popular integrations
- Monitor progress and manage team bandwidth in real time with Portfolios and Workload
Register for this session to get best practices, learn insider tips, and have your questions answered.
This free training is a part of the Asana Together World Tour, a series of highly engaging and interactive learning opportunities designed for you and your team. Get ready to collaborate live, ask questions, and learn directly from our team at Asana. Our Asana Together community program connects customers and experts around the world to teach, learn, and achieve more—together. Find your place in Asana Together today!
P.S. This session is designed for people who are familiar with the basics of Asana. If you’re just getting started, we recommend attending the Introduction to Asana virtual workshop first.
About Asana: Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Asana has more than 82,000 paying organizations and millions of free organizations across 190 countries. Global customers such as AllBirds, Sephora, Sky, Spotify, Viessmann and Woolworths rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns.