Are you just getting started with Asana and want to make sure you're "doing it right"? Then this interactive, in-person workshop is for you! Get training from our team to build foundations for using Asana successfully—as an individual, as part of your team, and within your organization.
This session is best for:
- People brand new to Asana
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Create and organize projects and tasks
- Simplify team communication—comment on tasks, add collaborators, @mention teammates, respond to inbox notifications, and more
- Track, categorize, and sort your team’s work using custom fields
- Set up and adjust project schedules with timeline
- Centralize, streamline, and organize individual tasks and to-do’s
Register for this session to learn the basics, get insider tips, and have all of your burning questions answered live. Please bring your fully charged laptop.
This free 2 hour training is part 1 of 4 of the Asana Together World Tour, a series of highly engaging and interactive learning opportunities designed for you and your team. Get ready to collaborate in-person, ask questions, and learn directly from our team at Asana
Exposure to COVID-19 and other illnesses is an inherent risk in any public setting where people are present. Asana does not accept liability if attendees contract any illness as a result of attending this event.
About Asana: Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Asana has more than 135,000 paying customers and millions of free organizations in over 200 countries and territories. Global customers such as Amazon, Affirm, Japan Airlines, and Sky rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For more information, visit www.asana.com.