Free regular "Ask Me Anything" office hours by Asana Expert Larry Berger of Trilogi Solutions every 1st Wednesday of the month to empower nonprofits (and those supporting them) to best use Asana in achieving their missions. Larry Berger is San Francisco's Event Leader for Asana and based in San Francisco; however, this event is virtual and open to nonprofits inside and outside of SF.
Let's talk about whatever you'd like:
- Getting started in Asana
- Day-to-day work
- Common, repeatable workflows such as event planning
- Implementing your specific, unique workflows
- A demo/explanation of an Asana feature like Forms, Goals, Portfolios, etc.; even how to have cats and dogs overtake your Asana page!
Just show up and call the shots!
- For beginners and experts alike
- Drop-in once or regularly
- Endure occasional attempts at humor
- Anyone can attend, but to ask a question you must be affiliated with a nonprofit roughly as defined by TechSoup's Asana eligibility
- Volunteers and philanthropists can participate too
Each session is set for 45 minutes but we can continue longer if we need to.