We're hosting our second Asana User Group in Singapore and would love to meet you in-person! This is a small group event, aimed at supporting team leaders, team managers or IT and change professionals implementing Asana for their teams. Hosted by Asana Solutions Engineer, Shannon Tjang, we'll be discussing Change Management and Conventions including:
- Crafting your 'why' statement
- Guidance on selecting workflows
- Convention-setting best practices
- Location: WeWork Beach Road, Singapore (Room 1A)
- Arrive to the WeWork Concierge to be directed downstairs
- Date and time: Tuesday 6 June, 4pm - 5:30pm (for a 4:15pm start)
All attendees are welcome to join for casual drinks and snacks at Little Island Brewing Company after the session.
Exposure to COVID-19 and other illnesses is an inherent risk in any public setting where people are present. Asana does not accept liability if attendees contract any illness as a result of attending this event.