Get ready to be a whole lot more productive.
Here we all are, in this "next normal." The events of the last two years have moved so many of us (and our customers) to remote-work setups, while often adding a post-shutdown crop of new and inexperienced employees to the mix. We absolutely have to change the way we go to market, get work done and reach our target audiences. The right tech-stack is the way to do it - and Asana is at the heart of it all.
Our "boot camp" is designed to jump-start new Asana users
(or refresh existing ones) for only $49 each. Get your ticket now!
In this jam-packed, two-hour course you'll learn how relieve pain-points like:
- Never-ending, unorganized to-do lists
- Drowning in emails
- Scattered resources
- Project information that's quickly out of date
- A lack of reporting, transparency and ownership for your KPIs/OKRs, teams, projects and tasks
- Difficulty communicating
You'll get take-home tools to guide your team through:
- Adopting "Asana's Way of Change"
- Developing a phased plan for platform adoption
- Creating your organization's conventions for success
- Using in-app training for each individual - now, and as a part of your future employee onboarding process
- Integrating the rest of your tech-stack with Asana
You'll learn how:
- Asana's basic structure works for you
- Your Asana "Inbox," "My Tasks," and notifications will make you master of your own universe... and your own peace
- To create effective teams
- Privacy works in the app
- To add guests with the permissions you want them to have
- To build an organized project
- To add actionable tasks to projects that answer: who’s doing what, by when
- "Multi-homing" and task dependencies will rock your world
- To use templates to do repeatable processes once - then "rinse and repeat"
- To streamline communication using Asana
- Asana tips and hacks will make you smile, celebrate your successes and... sometimes you just need to see a cat
Following the course you'll get guides, links and/or videos that recap everything we learn together.
Please come to class with an Asana account already setup. This course covers some premium features - if you really want to see the magic of Asana, we strongly encourage you to click here for our affiliate link and upgrade to either Premium or Business. You're invited to try these premium features completely free for 30 days. If you decide the free version is all you need, you can downgrade or cancel before your trial is over - no strings attached!
Seats are limited - book your seat right now!
Want to learn more, have questions or want to customize a training experience for your team? The bear is there! Reach out today.Schedule a free 15-minute consultation
(Oh, and we're also an award-winning digital marketing agency, if you need one.... and everybody needs one!)
Text Anytime (314) 952-9849
We are social bears, everywhere @BrandingBearLLCConnect with Jacque McHugh on LinkedInVisit us online at BrandingBear.com
Because seats are limited there are no refunds, but if you miss the live class we will happily provide you with all of the instructional information plus the recording, so you won't miss a thing! Alternatively, you can choose to be registered for the next class.
Using our affiliate link lets Asana know that our Mama Bear and Certified Pro is doing awesome work, spreading the word and teaching you all about the platform. If you stay on a premium plan we get a little monetary credit for it - but it doesn't cost you anything. Thanks for supporting our 100% woman-owned, small family business! We appreciate you!