We're hosting our next Asana User Group in Sydney, Australia and would love to meet you in-person! This is a small group event, aimed at supporting team leaders, team managers or IT and change professionals implementing Asana for their teams. Hosted by Asana Solutions Engineer, Daniel Iversen we'll be discussing Advanced Integrations, including:
- Sharing Asana's upcoming product roadmap
- Advanced integrations for efficiency with tips for Zapier
- Advanced integrations for collaboration and visibility with tips for Teams, Google Suite and Jira
Snacks and beverages will be provided for attendees, and capacity is strictly limited to 25 registrations.
This is an in-person meet up and will not be recorded or available via Zoom. Please arrive 5:00pm for a 5:15pm start.
Exposure to COVID-19 and other illnesses is an inherent risk in any public setting where people are present. Asana does not accept liability if attendees contract any illness as a result of attending this event.
- Location: Asana Sydney, Level 18, 175 Pitt Street, Sydney CBD
- Arrive to Ground Floor Concierge to be directed upstairs
- Date and time: Thursday 26 October, 5pm - 6:30pm (5:15pm start time)