Please note: This event will be hosted virtually for our Australia community. We will send a Zoom link out through email prior to the event.
Are you ready to make the most of Asana? In this virtual workshop, you’ll learn how to streamline collaborative requests and feedback cycles with Forms and Proofing, forecast and manage your team’s capacity with Workload, and monitor progress on work across your team or company with Portfolios. Please note, this virtual workshop focuses on Asana Business features, which you’ll be able to test drive during the session.
In this virtual workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Centralize and standardize work requests with Forms
- Proof images from within Asana and integrate with Adobe Creative Cloud to provide clear and actionable feedback
- Upload files from Google Drive, Box, OneDrive or Dropbox to create a single source of truth
- Use Workload to manage and balance your team’s assignments, and forecast capacity issues before they arise
- Create Portfolios to organize and monitor multiple projects at once on web and mobile
Register today and join us for advice and tactics you can use right away. Plus, it’s free!
P.S. If you’re just getting started using Asana, we recommend attending the Introduction to Asana workshop first.
About Asana: Asana is a leading work management platform that's pioneering the future of work. With Asana, everyone knows the company goals they're working towards, what needs to be done to achieve them, and how work is tracking against them. Organizations around the world rely on Asana to help their teams reduce ‘work about work’ so they can focus on the work that matters most, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Headquartered in San Francisco, Asana helps over 70,000 organizations and millions of customers across 195 countries, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann, manage everything from company objectives, to digital transformations to product launches and marketing campaigns.