Asana’s Return to Work Program
This industry-leading initiative is a 18-week immersive program designed to support those who have left the workforce, or were under-employed, for 2 years or longer and are looking to re-enter. At the end of the 18-week term, those who have demonstrated their abilities to succeed and have an impact at Asana will be considered for a full-time position.
About this Event
Learn what it’s like to work at Asana & get all of your questions answered about the transition back to the workplace. You’ll hear from engineering leadership & Asana engineers who have returned to work after taking a break for caregiving. In addition to learning about Asana & the Return to Work program, you’ll receive information on a two part interview workshop series we will be offering to Info Session participants.
Our engineering team and leaders will cover:
- Overview of Asana & our culture
- Overview of Engineering at Asana
- Returnship Program Overview
- Q&A with parent & caregiver Engineers at Asana
- A detailed overview of the Asana interview process & upcoming workshops
After this event you will walk away with:
- Insight into our company & culture
- An understanding of what it's like to balance engineering with caregiving responsibilities at Asana
- Access to upcoming interviewing workshops
- An understanding of the Return to Work program structure, perks & benefits
This event is for you if you align to the following qualifications:
- 1+ years experience designing and completing medium to large scale features independently without guidance
- Must be out of the workforce for 2 years or longer immediately prior to the start of the program
- Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Please only register if you know you will be able to attend as we will have a limited amount of space
- To ensure close collaboration, we will be asking all workshop participants to engage with cameras on.