AsanaUP is a 6-month apprenticeship program that provides a pathway to entry-level Product Design roles at Asana for individuals with non-traditional Product Design backgrounds.
Our program equips individuals with industry experience in Product Design with an emphasis on mentorship and feedback.
We’ve designed this workshop to give a boost to students who identify with historically underrepresented groups in tech as they launch their Product Design career. We'll prepare participants a peak into the day in the life of a Product Designer at Asana & create an opportunity for participants to ask questions directly to our Product Design team members.
Our Design team & leaders will cover:
- An overview of the Product Design team at Asana
- Expectations for a Product Design apprentice
- A detailed overview of the AsanaUP apprenticeship program
- Q&A - we'll break off into breakout rooms for an intimate Q&A session with our Design team!
After this event you will walk away with:
- An understanding of the Product Design team & key roles and responsibilities of a Product Designer at Asana
- Insight on the interview process
- A better understanding of the perks and benefits of the AsanaUP Apprenticeship program
- Access to our interview guides and preparation resources
You Should Attend if You:
- Identify with a historically underrepresented group in technology
- Have attended a design bootcamp
- Are excited to learn, whether from your peers and mentors, or from independent research
- Appreciate productivity and care deeply about helping teams collaborate more effectively and efficiently, including your own
- Desire to be a part of an inclusive culture where everyone brings their whole selves to work
- Are located near San Francisco, CA or New York City, NY
Please only register if you know you will be able to attend as we will have a limited amount of space
To ensure close collaboration, we will be asking all workshop participants to engage with cameras on.