Join the Asana Legal Team for an introduction to the Legal Internship Program and an overview of the legal team pillars at Asana! You'll join different breakout room conversations to learn more about the legal profession and the ins and outs of working in a corporate legal department.
Discover Legal Intern Opportunities at Asana
Asana's Legal Team is looking for driven, creative interns to help scale our processes and explore career opportunities. Our program is designed to prepare aspiring attorneys to partner with various business functions and provide clear advice on issues in a way that practically mitigates risk.
As an Asana Legal Intern you will:
- Grow and learn from mentorship.
- Draft and negotiate non-disclosure, procurement, and customer licensing agreements.
- Support securities law compliance and SEC reporting, including preparation and filing of periodic reports, proxy statements, registration statements and other public company disclosures.
- Directly engage with stakeholders in conducting legal reviews and providing guidance related to product, marketing, and business initiatives.
- Assist with operational projects to improve transactional velocity and metrics.
Hope to see you there!