We've designed this discussion to give all prospective AsanaUP Software Engineering apprentice candidates an opportunity to network and learn from with AsanaUP Software Engineering Alumni. This session will include a panel of AsanaUP Alumni (who have made the transition to FTE) and the Talent Acquisition Partner for AsanaUP for this opportunity.
Our program equips individuals with industry experience building, testing, and implementing software projects, with an emphasis on mentorship and feedback.
AsanaUP is a 6-month apprenticeship program that provides a pathway to entry-level software engineering roles at Asana for individuals with non-traditional technical backgrounds.
Our AsanaUP Alumni panelists & TAP will cover:
- An overview of the AsanaUP Engineering program
- The benefits of selecting an apprenticeship before transitioning into a FTE Software Engineering role
- Highlights from their individual journeys and recommendations for candidates at the beginning of the process
After this event you will walk away with:
- A better understanding of the AsanaUP Engineering program
- An overview of the benefits of being an AsanaUP apprentice
- Overview of the interview process for AsanaUP Engineering apprentice candidates
You Should Attend if You:
- Identify with a historically underrepresented group in technology
- Have attended a coding school or taught yourself to code
- Are excited to learn, whether from your peers and mentors, or from independent research
- Appreciate productivity and care deeply about helping teams collaborate more effectively and efficiently, including your own
- Desire to be a part of an inclusive culture where everyone brings their whole selves to work
- Are located near San Francisco, CA or New York City
Please only register if you know you will be able to attend as we will have a limited amount of space