We’ve designed this workshop to give a boost to students who identify with historically underrepresented groups in tech as they launch their engineering career. We'll prepare participants with both the skills and confidence to partake in Asana's engineering interview. We encourage all qualified candidates to register!
AsanaUP is a 6-month apprenticeship program that provides a pathway to entry-level software engineering roles at Asana for individuals with non-traditional technical backgrounds.
Our program equips individuals with industry experience building, testing, and implementing software projects, with an emphasis on mentorship and feedback.
Our engineering team & leaders will cover:
- Interview topics you may encounter
- A detailed overview of the Asana interview process
- High level overview of how to approach solving different interview questions - from the phone interview stage and through to the on-site interviews
After this event you will walk away with:
- Information on how to be successful throughout your Asana interviews.
- Insight on the interview process
- A better understanding of how to solve different interview questions
- Access to our interview guides with practice problems to help you prepare
- Tools to be ready for your Asana technical phone interview
You Should Attend if You:
- Identify with a historically underrepresented group in technology
- Have attended a coding school or taught yourself to code
- Are excited to learn, whether from your peers and mentors, or from independent research
- Appreciate productivity and care deeply about helping teams collaborate more effectively and efficiently, including your own
- Desire to be a part of an inclusive culture where everyone brings their whole selves to work
- Are located near San Francisco, CA or New York City, NY
- Please only register if you know you will be able to attend as we will have a limited amount of space
- To ensure close collaboration, we will be asking all workshop participants to engage with cameras on.