Asana’s Return to Work Program
This industry-leading initiative is a 18-week immersive program designed to support those who have left the workforce, or were under-employed, for 2 years or longer and are looking to re-enter. At the end of the 18-week term, those who have demonstrated their abilities to succeed and have an impact at Asana will be considered for a full-time position.
About this Event
We’ve designed this workshop to give a boost to Returners as they re-launch their engineering career. We'll prepare participants with both the skills and confidence to partake in Asana's engineering interview. We encourage all qualified candidates to register!
Our engineering team & leaders will cover:
- Interview topics you may encounter
- A detailed overview of the Asana interview process
- High level overview of how to approach solving different interview questions - from the phone interview stage and through to the on-site interviews
After this event you will:
- Have insight on how the interviews will go
- Have an understanding of how to solve different interview questions
- Receive access to our Interview guides with practice problems to help you prepare
- Be ready for your Asana technical phone interview
This event is for you if you align to the following qualifications:
- 1+ years experience designing and completing medium to large scale features independently without guidance
- Must be out of the workforce for 2 years or longer immediately prior to the start of the program
- Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Please only register if you know you will be able to attend as we will have a limited amount of space
- To ensure close collaboration, we will be asking all workshop participants to engage with cameras on.