Are you just getting started with Asana? Then this workshop is for you! Train hands-on with our team to build the foundations for using Asana successfully—as an individual, as part of your team, and within your organization.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Create projects and tasks to organize and track your team’s work, especially deadlines
- Simplify team communication—comment on tasks, add followers, @teammates, respond to inbox notifications, and more
- Recognize the different types of projects and processes you can manage in Asana
- Turn conversations in email and chat into actionable follow-ups with Slack, Outlook, and Gmail integrations
- Use the Asana mobile app to capture tasks and track work on the go
Register today and join us for advice and tactics you can use right away. Plus, it’s free!
P.S. If you want to explore more advanced workflows and Asana Premium features, check out the Get More Done with Asana Premium workshop.
Last but not least: Please bring your (fully charged) laptop!